Sunday, April 28, 2013

Rice Cereal! OH BOY!


Exciting news in Cora world- she has been starting to eat rice cereal mixed with breast milk every evening!  We aren't sure how much she's actually eating because most of it ends up all over her face, under her double chin and on her clothes! But, it's fun to try and we are hoping once she catches on she will start sleeping longer and perhaps let us sleep through the night!

No more teeth yet, but I think there must be one or two on the way because she keeps fussing and grabbing her mouth all the time.

We are having fun playing a lot more, and Cora is LOVING her little jumpy thing, which is great for me too so I can have a few minutes to do my thing (like clean the house, write this blog and work!).

Here are a few photos since last time:

Saturday morning Movement Class!

Food Face!
"Not so sure about this food stuff ..."

"Saturday morning with Daddy."

"Daddy dressed me today!"

"My teeth hurt!"

"When Dad is gone Uncle Ian helps put
me to sleep at the Power House."
Big Blue Eyes!

Day Care with Miss Ruth, Cora, Sam and Sadie.

"Ready for my walk!"

"Hanging out while mom pumps!"

"When Dad is gone, Mom makes him talk to me
 in German on speaker phone until I fall asleep."

Our guard dog who steals baby toys.

Ahhh, nap time!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment