Monday, October 21, 2013

Cora Azalea Description Info

I had Cora as my user name, and am now working on a new blog through my user name so need to change over Coras info to mine. Just so I don't lose it this is Cora's info in case I need to access it again:

Very early in the morning, I was finally born on November 7, 2012.  Because I was born in rural Idaho, when I popped out, my dad helped the nurses clean me up and weigh and measure me.  I was 6 pounds and one ounce and was 18 inches long! The doctor said if I was any bigger I wouldn't have been able to come out!  Good thing I was small :)  Shortly after I was born the nurses discovered I forgot to grow the roof of my mouth while I was inside mom, but the doctors, nurses, mom and dad and my grandparents are figuring out how to feed and take care of me until I am big enough (I'll probably have to be about a year old) to get surgery to fix my cleft palate.  We are learning together but all should be just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment