Friday, October 3, 2014

First Sentence!

Before I forget - last week as I was changing to on a bike ride, Cora looked up and said her first full sentence to me which was, "Mommy go ride bike!" How cool! I was quite proud! Then we all went on a family bike together through the fields and forests surrounding our cute little town. We were pretty excited :)

Here are a few photos from the past week:






She is getting GREAT at eating with a spoon!


Our pretty backyard.



Cow Parade!



On the slide! She still wants to be on my lap :)



This is an old pic of the day we helped Lillian move. Just thought it was adorable and needed to be up here. We miss them!

Hiking over by Buell.





Playing with some cute Swiss kids at a pick nick bike ride we were invited on! 






Walking her baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment