Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Colorado!


On July 1, Cora and I ventured to Colorado. It was Cora's 7th trip across the Atlantic Ocean, pretty crazy for a two and a half year old! She is quite the world travel bug. The flight was good, but exhausting and long, as usual. It's much easier now though that she focuses well on television shows, movies and iPad games. I also let her wear her Hello Kitty pajamas (yes, I'm that crazy mom), which made the trip extra special. 

We were incredibly excited to see Nana and Papa when we arrived! Always so wonderful to spend time with the best parents in the world in one of my favorite places in the world :) Between seeing family, we managed to see quite a few friends as well, but it seemed there was never enough time to see everyone. 

Uncle Mike arrived soon after to acclimate for a bike race and a few days later Cindy, Terry, Michael, Brad and Jen came to visit (Laura had to work so stayed home). It was quite a full house but so much fun. We set off fire works, went to the pool, went hiking ate some delicious food, and of course, played a lot with Cora. I'm sad I didn't get as many photos of the Beahm's as I had intended- I must have had a cloudy jet lagged brain!!  

Marisa arrived for the week of her 30th birthday week which was awesome. We had a celebration for her in Denver which was a great party! We LOVED spending time with our favorite aunt, who is just so much fun :) 

And to add MORE to our packed visit, Elaine, Rick, Michael and Jessica came as well, and we loved spending time with them too!!  

Our trip home was so wonderful, but like always, it went incredibly too fast ... there is so much more to add, but I'll let the photos tell the rest of the story! 

Little travel bug.

Playing at the beer garden!




Cindy is so much fun!

Happy Birthday, and 4th of July, Brad! 



Great chauffeur!
Hanging out with Papa.

Papa teaching Cora how to garden!

Rattlesnakes at Horsetooh!
Brad, Jen and Bentley!
Ruben and Porter! So happy I had a quick chance to visit these guys.
Clara and Cora ... the next generation of trouble!


Our girls are so embarrassed by us already! HAHAHA!




My girls with our girls!
Fun with bubbles and Aunt Marisa!!




Love!


The Roths!


Tree climber!

I think she's going to be a hat girl.


Hanging out in Avon.


Happy Birthday Marisa!

Pretty certain she's my child.





Watermelon monster.



Cousin Pollock!

Ghost horse!


Happy Birthday Papa!





Fun at the museum!


Thanks for a fun time Colorado! We will be back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment