Monday, February 18, 2013

Day Care, Rolling Over and Valentine's Day!

Cora had her first official week at the "Grandpooba and Buddy Day Care Center" and had a GREAT time, while I had my first week back at work and had a much harder time. The transition has been really tough. I miss my little midget so much when I'm at work and the logistics and planning of it all (especially trying to get out of the house by 7:30 a.m. with everything for the day) is a bit tricky. Luckily though, I have such a great set-up and am able to work from home Thursday and Friday so I know it will get better once we all get used to the transition. 
At day care, Cora plays on her jungle mat, eats, listens to music, gabbers (or squeals!) away and plays with her grandma and grandpa all day long.  Everyone has a really great time!

On Friday, Cora weighed in at 9 lbs and 7 ounces!  We love that she is getting bigger and I'm excited that she has finally graduated from Newborn diapers at 14 weeks! Plus, now she is fitting into some of her adorable 3-month-old outfits. Also, she is rolling over from her front onto her back! She's a strong little thing. Hopefully I'll capture a video of her roll in the next week.


Nat's birthday also happens to be on Valentine's Day so we did a lot of celebrating this past week. Cora did her best to dress for the occasion!





Here are a few more photos and videos from the past week!










No comments:

Post a Comment