Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Nana and Poppa's Visit: Third Stop - Luzern, Bern and Zurich

While my parents were here, I'm pretty sure we went back and forth across the country a couple of times, from Zurich, to Bern, to Interlaken (on our way to Murren), to Geneva, to Lucern, back to Bern and then back to Zurich again. Basically, I think we just missed going down south to Zermat see the Matterhorn! I guess we have to have something to do next time they visit ;)

Here are a few photos of our day trips to these fun cities! 

Luzern 
Oh how I love your covered bridges 
(and baby Coras in covered bridges is even better)! 












Bern
For some reason, I didn't take too many here. Opps!

Headed up to the Gurten!




Cora being difficult at the top of the Gurten.



Cora being difficult at the Paul Klee museum. 





Fribourg
Oh ya, forgot we went here too!






Zurich
Happy Hellos and Sad, Sad Goodbyes.

Love locks on the bridge.

Zurich airport parking garage.





I think we officially wore them out!


The Zurich fairy watches over every traveler as they pass through the train station.








Love these three.







No comments:

Post a Comment